Restore Pictures from Android SD Card?
SD card is the device which are used for storing and transferring multimedia files. The advantage of SD card is its high-speed for data transfer. It has built-in content protection technology that provides a shield against unlawful piracy. The storage capacity of Standard SD card ranges from 4 MB to 4 GB. Android supports EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4 file system. Generally, in Android we use a SD card which is FAT32 file system. We cannot use FAT32 file system's SD card on Android phone, since it doesn't work. So we must reformat SD card to EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 file system. After that, plug SD card into Android phone.
As we all know, that SD card is capable for storing more data iin compact form, therefore there are more chances that stored data may get losts if your SD card gets corrupted. Android users must be troubled if they lose data stored on SD card accidentally.In such situations,Android picture recovery software helps to rescue deleted or lost pictures from Android device. This tool rescue lost or deleted files from internal as well as external phone memory of any smart phone. To know more about picture recovery from Motorola phones visit: http://www.androidpicturerecovery.com/deleted-from-motorola.html
Android picture recovery software is powerful Android photo recovery utility which is especially designed for Android based smart phones. This software has inbuilt algorithms of this tool can also get back Android application package files. It supports well-known file formats of different files, for example, it supports JPEG, JPG, TIFF, etc. of photo file, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, etc. of video file and MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, etc. of audio file. This application can also get back lost photos to know read this phones SD card like Samsung galaxy SD card, Blackberry SD card and more on all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows operating system such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and Windows server 2008. To know about Android phone picture recovery visit: http://www.androidpicturerecovery.com/phone.html. In addition to this, it can also recover data from dead Seagate external hard drive effectively at your fingertips.
Features of SD card Android recovery software:
- Click here to know about deleted photos from Android and also restore music, image and video files including .apk files.
- The scanning process does not write any new data to the source drive from where it is recovering from, to avoid overwriting the original data.
- You can make use of “Save recovery session” option to avoid rescanning the whole drive again in the trial version of the software.
- The tool allows you to preview the photo files using “Preview” option, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- With the help of this tool you can easily recover picture from Droid Incredible phone in an effective manner. To know about Droid phone picture recovery visit: http://www.androidpicturerecovery.com/droid-incredible.html
- Supports recovery from internal storage and memory storage device.
- Supports and restore photos from HTC, to know go http://www.androidpicturerecovery.com/htc.html, Samsung, Motorola, LG and all famous brands of Android phones.
Precautions to be followed to avoid deletion or loss of photos from SD card Android:
- Do not use the SD card to avoid permanent data loss.
- Do not capture any pictures from the mobile phone using the same SD card from where the pictures are accidentally deleted.
- Do not try to connect to a number of computers to check the availability of photos.
- Do not save the retrieved photos on the same SD card instead, save it on any healthy drive.
Necessary steps for recovery of SD card Android:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your computer. Download and install free demo version of Android Recovery software for picture. After installation select either “RECOVER DELETED PHOTOS” or “RECOVER LOST PHOTOS” from main screen.
Step 2: Select the Android device from where you need to recover pictures. Software starts scanning process.
Step 3: Once scanning process is over, you can view recovered photo in “FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW”.