Use This Application to Restore Erased Photos from Galaxy S4
Ever come across a situation where you have unintentionally deleted many of your important photo files from your brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 smart phone and questioning everyone on, “How to recover deleted pictures from Galaxy S4?” No need to get upset, just have a look at this article and find out how to retrieve deleted photos from Android based smart phones.
You must be wondering on how a deleted picture from Samsung S4 Smartphone be recovered, the answer is pretty simple. When you delete a picture from S4 Smartphone, only the blocks on the device storage memory are marked as free, so that new data can be added to it. Whereas the actual file is still present on the storage drive until those deleted pictures are not overwritten by any new files. Recovery of deleted pictures is usually straight forward using android picture recovery software. Using this expert recovery tool, you can easily retriever deleted photos from Galaxy S4 smart phone.
Note: In order to maximize the chances of picture recovery, it is suggested to immediately stop using your Samsung Galaxy S4 device to store any new data.
How pictures are deleted from Galaxy S4 Android phones?
Before going ahead with the recovery process, let us see some of the most common reasons how picture files get deleted from your Samsung Galaxy S4 android phone:
- Unintentionally erasing few precious photos and other media files from your S4 smart phone
- Restoring your Galaxy S4 android phone back to its factory settings
- Formatting your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone either from the device or when connected to computer leads to complete picture deletion
- Interruption while copying or moving picture files from S4 to computer or vice versa
- Deadly virus / malware infection on your Galaxy S4 Smartphone
- Mishandling your Galaxy S4 device like switching it off while read-write process and many others
How to perform Galaxy S4 deleted photo recovery?
Android Photo Recovery is a perfect tool using which one can retrieve deleted photos from Galaxy S4. The tool easily retrieves both deleted and lost photos from S4 android phone in short amount of time. It is not only designed to recover pictures from Samsung Galaxy S4 but it is a multitalented software which supports recovery of pictures from Google Nexus and many other Android phones. Other than pictures, the tool also helps in recovering many other media file types such as songs, video clips, applications (.apk), eBooks, documents, etc. from both S4 internal storage and external storage card.
This tool made Galaxy S4 deleted photo recovery as simple as cake walk. The main benefit of using this utility is that, it supports recovery of android data from many popular android manufacturer models including Samsung, Sony, Micromax, Dell,LG, Motorola and many more. Go to this link:http://www.androidpicturerecovery.com/deleted-from-motorola.html, if you want recover deleted picture from Motorola phone. Furthermore, it is built with interactive graphical user interface, such that even an amateur computer user can perform picture recovery on their android smart phones.
Extraordinary Features of the Software:
- Recovers files from formatted, corrupted and inaccessible Android Smartphone. If you want to recover data from formatted CF card on Android device, click over here: androidpicturerecovery.com/recover-images-from-formatted-cf-card.html.
- Provides option to preview the picture files, so that you can choose the right photo before saving purpose
- Compatible to run on all the latest Windows operating system including 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Works on read only mode that ensures no damage is made while the recovery process
- This is one of the best tool to recover deleted photos from HTC One X in a very less span of time. To Know more about HTC deleted picture recovery browse this link: http://www.androidpicturerecovery.com/get-back-deleted-on-htc-one-x.html
Things to Remember:
- Maintain regular backup of your important pictures and other important files from your Galaxy S4 android phone on reliable storage devices like portable hard disk, pen drives, CDs, DVDs etc.
- Download and make use of protection apps like Quick heal, NetQin, Kaspersky, etc. to protect your precious photos from deadly viruses or malwares
- Avoid removing your Galaxy S4 device during data transfer or copying process
Learn how to recover deleted pictures from Galaxy S4:
Step 1: Download and install this tool on your Windows system. Launch the tool and quickly plug in your Galaxy S4 Smartphone to the system. Select "Recover Deleted Files" from the main screen to retrieve deleted photos from Galaxy S4 Smartphone.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Then select your Galaxy S4 Smartphone from where you need to recover deleted photos. As soon as you select your S4 phone the software starts scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Galaxy S4 Smartphone
Step 3: View the recovered picture files after the completion of scanning process in "FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW".
Figure 3: Recovered Pictures