Best Android Phone Contacts Backup Software
Contacts are very important to communicate with friends, business clients, relative and others. You too might have a long list of mobile numbers and emails on your Android phone. While handling these devices, more often users may commit common mistake of not taking proper backup of contacts on Android phone. So, be a smart Android phone user and backup Android phone contacts instantly. Because, you would be heartbroken after your Android phone is lost or stolen and all your important contacts and other valuable information will be lost? Therefore, in order to avoid these disastrous scenarios certainly carry out backup Android phone contacts process on regular basis. Here we have listed out few easy steps that you can follow while using Android phone.
Are you willing to know how to backup contacts from Android phone? Then, try these steps one after the other and backup Android phone contacts:
Step 1: From the main screen of Android phone, tap on Contacts icon to open all the stored contacts
Step 2: Now, tap on Main option and then from the main items, use More option
Step 3: Here you can see Import / Export option, tap on this one to proceed further
Step 4: From Import / Export contacts screen, number of options will pop up, choose option according to your preference
So folks, this is how you can easily backup Android phones contacts. Although, by utilizing above procedure you can backup contacts on Android phone easily but here you need to be very careful while importing or exporting contacts. Besides, are you looking for the best Android Phone contacts backup software, then luckily here is a an application called Remo MORE toolkit which has the ability to backup and restore Android contacts within few clicks. It comes up with an advanced feature that makes it very easy and secure to save backup of contacts on any storage device like memory card, hard drive, flash drive, etc. With the help of this simple user interface, you can backup all your contacts from Android phone of numerous manufacturing brands like Samsung, HTC, Sony, etc with utmost ease.
This software not only helps you to backup contacts on Android phone, you can also make use of this software to backup messages, emails, pictures, videos, music files, spreadsheets, text documents, etc. With the help of this powerful Android Phone Contacts Backup Software you can backup contacts on Android phone. Make use of this powerful application, to know how to backup contacts from Android phone running on latest versions of Android OS JellyBean, Ice Cream Sandwich, etc. with great ease.
Things to remember:
- Never rely on any unreliable third party tools to backup and restore contacts from Android phone or tablet
- Don’t backup contacts on Android phone because if your phone is stolen, contacts will also be lost
Steps to Backup Android Phone Contacts:
- Download and install Remo MORE software on your Android phonel and launch it to get main screen. From the main screen, select "Manage" option and then use "Backup & Restore" option as shown in figure 1.
- After this, MORE starts scanning your Android phone and select "Contacts" option from the screen and then choose Backup Contacts option to create backup of contacts as shown in figure 2.
- After that give a name to the backup folder in which contacts are saved. Tap on "OK" to start backup process as illustrated in Fig 3.
Fig 1: Backup and restore Option
Fig 3: Select Backup Contacts Option
Fig 3: Backing up Contacts